The Basics > Insurance > Insurance - START HERE...
- Acupuncture is frequently covered by Personal Health Insurance, and it can be an avenue for wellness for Worker's Compensation Claims and Persona Injury Cases too.
- Acupuncture is NOT a covered benefit for Medicare at this time, but a denial letter from them can be used to access benefits of a secondary policy.
- No Insurance covers nutrition visits, nutrition products, or herbs. These expenses may or may not be a deductible expense from a Health Savings Account or similar.
We've broken our insurance info into 4 distinct Sections:
- Personal/Individual Health Insurance
- Workers Compensation Cases
- Personal Injury Cases
Please see these menu options on the "Basics > Insurance" menu for more information.