Our NEXT Purification Program is IN THE PLANNING PROCESS!!
Below is the general information related to our purfication program. We do not currently have one scheduled. When we do, we will sub in those dates. If you have interest in the next program, send us an email and we'll add you to a notification list!
We will be offering a Purification Program (aka a group detoxification and rejuvenation cleanse) starting XXXXXX
- All meetings below are from 7pm to 8:30pm
- The meetings are held in the Community Meeting room of the Prunedale Library, which is on the far right when looking at the building. This room is next to the breezeway between the Library and Ric's office. It has its own entrance separate from the main door of the library.
- The formal part of the meetings are 45 minutes and the remainder is for questions and comments for those who have them
- Attendance at the meetings is encouraged but not required.
- Date TBD1 - Free informational meeting. We present information about the cleanse and give an opportunity to ask questions. Those interested in participating will need to pay for their cleanse kits at the end of this meeting (general cost information below).
- Date TBD2 - Cleanse kickoff! Products are distributed to participants, final kick off conversations are had, and the cleanse begins! (see meeting handout at bottom of page)
- Date TBD2 + 1 week - End of first week meetup ( meeting handout will be posted at bottom of page when it exists )
- Date TBD2 + 2 weeks - End of second week meetup ( meeting handout will be posted at bottom of page when it exists )
- Date TBD2 + 3 weeks - End of cleanse meetup ( meeting handout will be posted at bottom of page when it exists )
- The 21 Day Purification Program is a 21 day program that incorporates an organic diet with cleansing and rejuvenation processes that are stimulated via organic natural food supplements.
- The cost is approximately $250 to participate.
- Those funds cover the nutritional products needed for the Purification Program along with 4 meetings during the 21 day program. In the meetings we'll discuss your progress, and we'll educate you on various aspects of nutrition and wellness.
- The nutritional supplements used during the cleanse are purchased from our clinical nutrition vendor, Standard Process. Detailed links below.
- The first 10 days you will (should) be on an organic vegetarian diet with no sugars or carbs and a few other dietary limitations. You will be supplementing with various healthy supplements during this time.
- The first 3 days or so you will take nutritional supplements to help flush out toxins. You may feel a little flu like during this time, but it's all good!
- The final 11 days you will introduce meat back into your diet (if you are a meat eater and choose to do so). During this time you will still keep the sugars and carbs to a minimum along with a few other limitations. You will be supplementing with various healthy supplements during this time.
The Goals and Happy Unintended Consequences
- One goal is to detoxify and rejuvenate the body -- but what does that mean?
- Many people report a reduction in various types of inflammation and an improvement in their breathing.
- Some folks report a decreased response to various allergies.
- Many people report a feeling of being "lighter".
- Clearer thinking is also reported frequently.
- And this is just a sample of what people report regarding observable benefits....
- Often times there is a happy unintended consequence of healthy weight loss too.
- Woman often times experience 5-15 pound weight loss
- Men often times report 10-20 pound weight loss.
Standard Process Information
Standard Process is the clinical nutrition vendor for our cleanse products.
Articles, Links and Resources
See our Education > Articles, Links, and Resources page for links to various resources for cleanse and detoxification related information