Articles, Links and Resources
Education and Resources -- Food Supply, Detoxification and Healing Related Information
Below are various people and resources that can help educate you on the current state of our food supply as well as cleansing and healing relatd information. We will NOT be covering this information in detail in our meetings. This is simply a list of resources you may want check out for yourself as it pertains to the problems with our food supply, diets, detoxification and healing.
- Jeffrey Smith, Institute for Responsible Technology -- Jeffrey has been educating the public regarding problems and issues with GMOs, chemical and pesticides for decades. He has written books about it ( Seeds of Deception and Genetic Roulette) and he has a movie comging out ( Secret Ingredients ) produced movies about it.
- Healing from GMOs is a website created by Jeffrey Smith with interviews with five individuals working to combat the problematic food supply.
- Carey Gillam, Lead Investigative Reporter on Monsanto and author of "Whitewash: The story of a Weed Killer, Cancer and the Corruption of Science
- David Sandoval and Endre Nagy, Leading Researchers and Developers in Natural Health
- Zach Bush, MD, Triple Board Certified MD who has realized our answers lie in healthy organic foods and minerals
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Sherlock Holmes for Chronic Disease and Metabolic Disorders
- Karen Diggs, Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Kraut Sauce
- Secret Ingredients is a movie that details the trials of "healthy" families as they realize the foods they are eating are causing the chronic issues they are experience -- and as they pursue "relatively" simple changes to organic diets with amazing results. Movie trailer on youtube here...
- Heal Documentary is a film about the power of the mind as it relates to healing and wellness. Director Kelly Noonan's documentary takes us on a scientific and spiritual journey where we discover that our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions have a huge impact on our health and ability to heal.
- Forks over Knives is a documentary from 2011 with some pretty mind blowing information presented by two Cancer docs as it pertains to diet.